The Nightlife & Bar Convention and Trade Show will decend on Las Vegas from March 12 – 14, 2012 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. In addition to parties, celebrity appearances back of house tours and a packed exhibit hall, the convention will also feature 3 days of educational workshops aimed at making nightlife professionals more profficient in their career.
Of special interest to us is how much online marketing education they are providing. We were pleasantly surprised to see the schedule packed with stuff like:
- Online Marketing: Connecting ALL the iDots into One Complete Strategy for Boosting Sales Every Month
- Facebook: Are You Tapping In?
- TAG! You’re It!
- Email Marketing: Creating an E-Club that Boosts Sales
- Help with Yelp!
- SMS Made Simple
- Modern Marketing 2012 – The Current State of Engagement Marketing
- Utilizing Social Media Discounts
- Claiming Your Online Presence
- Cashing in on Generation Y: The Millennials
The conference program is subject to change without notice, but we’re pretty sure they will stick to their guns on these tracts.
If you’re a nightlife professional, you should be attending conferences and trades shows. This is where all the industry leaders and vendors are meeting to trade ideas and progress their businesses. This should be a yearly trip for you….plus, WHO DOESN’T LIKE GOING TO VEGAS?!?!
Registration is Now Open at: http://www.ncbshow.com/
Comment below to let us know if you’re going.